Secure every step
from code to cloud
Tenable.cs is a developer-friendly, cloud-native application platform that enables your organization to secure cloud resources, container images and cloud assets, providing end-to-end security from code to cloud to workload.
You can also secure Infrastructure as Code (IaC) before deployment, maintain a secure posture in runtime and control drift by synchronizing configuration between runtime and IaC.Try for Free
CLOUD SECURITY AS CODE
Policy as Code
Capture security policy as code, (e.g. CIS benchmark), continuously detect violations across IaC at build-time and enforce security policies early, before deployment (CI/CD)
GOVERNANCE as Code
Capture security governance decisions (e.g. exception) within IaC and leverage code repositories for governance workflow and audit
DRIFT as Code
Continuously detect infrastructure changes in runtime, and report policy violations as IaC
SECURITY as Code
Understand application vulnerabilities and prioritize risk resolution by identifying potential breach paths and assessing blast radius
REMEDIATION as Code
Automatically generate the IaC code to fix vulnerabilities and exposures. Push security fixes as IaC directly to developers through pull-requests (GitOps)
Complete Cloud Visibility: Continuously discover and assess cloud assets without the need to install agents, configure a scan or manage credentials. Gain visibility into the secure posture of your container images. Detect security issues quickly as new vulnerabilities are disclosed and as your cloud environment changes with instances spinning up and down.
Security from build-time to run-time
Identify flaws in Infrastructure as Code by integrating into the IDE and pipeline.
Assess Infrastructure as Code on commit or merge requests.
Integrate into the CI/CD pipeline to identify flaws in containers and third-party libraries before deployment.
Continuously scan and assess Kubernetes and your cloud infrastructure to identify drift.
Identify flaws in running containers and compute instances without the need to deploy scanners or install agents.
Merge critical ad hoc changes and required remediation steps back into build.
- Integrate Tenable.cs into your IDE for a continuous security syntax check of your Infrastructure as Code.
- Automatically create Infrastructure as Code snippets from running cloud configurations.
- Save effort by always being on the right side of defined security policies with every commit.
- Integrate the assessment and findings into tools you know and trust, including Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Slack, Bitbucket and many more.
- Built on the foundations of Terrascan, our Infrastructure as Code assessment tool is freely available for developers.